Saturday, October 28, 2006

I was updating my profile on Linkedin.com and it had a section to put comments about college.

Here's what I wrote....

I was too immature when I was in college. I hated college because I wasn't there with any clear purpose. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, so I simply pursued a degree in English, not knowing what I would do with it when I got it.

I did get my 'MRS' degree (met my husband at college and got married). If I were to go back to college today, I know precisely what I'd do and how I'd accomplish my goals. It would be a no-brainer.

I'd get an MBA in Business Administration and also get degrees in Marketing and Advertising.
I'd also love to go to SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design)

Maybe I'll be that 90 year old woman you read about in the newspaper, finally getting her degree. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have taken a year off to focus and really reflect. I went right into college and had no idea what I was doing. I ended up paying big time.

WebASketch.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.