Saturday, August 26, 2006

Crest and Crackers - Here's another drawing I did in micron ink pen yesterday in the same sketching session when my boys were eating. Not as good as my previous masterpiece, Bills and Bananas (yesterday's post).

This sketch shows the general disarray of my house right now. I think the Crest was on the kitchen table from when my daughter went to a friend's house for a sleepover. The toothpaste just never made it back to the bathroom.

I could sit here and talk it up as fine art -
"the crackers symbolize the skyscrapers of modern society on a miniature scale and parallel man's search for meaning in minutae" or some such crock. But nope, it's just a scribble and it took me about 5 minutes to do. I think it looks like it took only 5 minutes to draw.

But I am intrigued that the first sketch started with the letter B and this second sketch was the letter C. It's giving me an idea for a children's book. I could go all the way through the alphabet, but I have no time for a project like that right now.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.