Saturday, July 22, 2006

I have to get a shower like a commando so my kids won't wake up.

I quietly grab a change of clothes and sneak, a la Pink Panther style into the bathroom. Tippy-toe footsteps 'doink doink doink doink'

Close the door before turning on the light or the light will creep into my 9 month old baby's room, and he'll sense my presence and command it, loudly.

Oh, I also need to fix his bottle before I get in the bathroom. Because I can almost expect to hear him crying by the time I emerge dripping.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I heard the Mission Impossible theme in my head.. and not Pink Panther. But they both work. Haha.

Were you successful? :)

DD said...

oh yes, I posted that after I got my shower and I thought it was funny the extreme lengths I had to go to to get it!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.