Thursday, May 04, 2006

I think I broke the land speed record this morning....

6 am.
Fixed a baby bottle, put load of dishes in the dishwasher and started it, emptied the dryer, put more clothes in the dryer and started it, put another load in the washing machine and started it.

Back to the pile of laundry that I dumped out in the first place, folded and hung up those clothes and put it all away.

Checked email.

Changed baby diaper, gave bottle, burped baby, cuddled and played with baby, reciting at least 6 nursery rhymes while lifting baby up with my shins.

Toddler wakes up, gave good morning hug, changed his diaper, fixed him a chocolate milk.

Baby went back to bed.

Dragged my tweens out of bed. Threatened one of them. Got those two 12 year olds off to school, forced hugs and kisses on them. Reminded them only a few more weeks of school left.

Watched daughters roll eyes.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

da da da da... SUPER MOM!

Did you get anything to eat that morning? :)

DD said...

Usually eat after starting laundry. I did the same this morning!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.