Sunday, April 30, 2006

WoW! I can't believe it's been a whole week since I posted to this blog. Crazy week. Still dealing with the baby with congestion and my toddler has a head cold/congestion also. They both hate it when I need to use the nasal aspirator to clear out their noses...I can get by without doing it to the toddler but the baby I must use the aspirator or he can't drink from his bottle. He is pretty miserable. I have been spending a lot of time keeping him happy. It's a lot of work trying to be Robin Williams!

Well I bribed Little Man (the 2-1/2 year old) that if he took his nap without fussing, we'd go outside and blow bubbles. So now I am committed...maybe this time I'll let him do all the bubble blowing and it will tire him out :)

The other thing that happened this week was that we upgraded the computer from some components from my brother in law's computer. When he upgrades, we upgrade from his old stuff...which is great stuff! So we have needed to download or re-install practically everything on the computer. I am currently without PaintShop Pro, the use of the scanner, and the printer.
I tried to reinstall the Kodak Easy Share software today...and was only partially successful. It's installed, but confused. It can't find the pictures once I upload them to the computer. So getting all that stuff working again will be the goal of the week.

I hope you have a good week!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.