Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Top Ten Cities for Art Lovers
According to travel magazine editors (click to read article). I wonder, which of these cities would I pick to live in? If I wanted to stay in the USA, my choices are Chicago, New York, or Washington DC. Can't decide. All of them have rough weather...I have gotten used to the mild weather of Atlanta. Outside the US, if I had to pick a city to live in, it would probably be between Berlin, London, or Vienna. London would have the advantage I guess, because at least I already know English (sort of) LOL...but I think Berlin and Vienna would inspire me the most.
It's all a moot point though, I know I won't be going anywhere for a long time, but it's fun to fantasize.

Berlin
Chicago
Florence
London
New York
Paris
Rome
San Miguel de Allende
Vienna
Washington DC

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.