Wednesday, April 05, 2006




Today I met with a client and I had a few minutes to spare. I brought my little Kodak Easy Share digital camera with me and took some photos while I was waiting. Doesn't seem like waiting when you're having fun, though! These pictures have not been enhanced at all, although the middle one I did crop a bit.

At first glance at the landscaping of the office building, I didn't think there would be much to photograph. It looked a bit dismal...the flowers were small and fading...but tucked in there, like little gems, were these flowers. I had to get down on my knees and zoom in some cases, but I think the results were definitely worth it. Life can be like that too...everything looks all over and dried out, but get down on your knees and look at things from a new perspective and you'll see beauty.

I'm going to try to take my camera with me everywhere now. It's only the size of a deck of cards so there's no good reason not to take it.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.