Sunday, January 15, 2006

I have been going through a little bit of a writer's slump in my blog lately. I don't know if you've noticed. Amazingly, I've been blogging for over TWO YEARS now!* Can you believe it?!? I know I can't - I thought I wouldn't have anything to write about.

In the last two years, we've added 2 kids and a dog to our household.
That makes it a total of 4 kids now. That gives me a lot of writing material.

*Send Happy Blogging Anniversary cards
to Darla at:

PO Box 1755, Snellville GA USA 30078
Maybe you'll see them in the blog!!!

I worked on McK's portrait last night - I got the pencil shading part of it done before the baby started wailing again. I hate being interrupted when I'm "in the zone." Tonight I hope I can pick right up with it again, or perhaps this afternoon while my two little ones nap...if I can get their naps to cooincide [and the planets to line up].

Definitely have decided to sign up for the fitness/weight training place. It's convenient, I can fit it into my schedule because they have 30 minute workouts, and the price is right. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.