Monday, November 14, 2005

Today I went for a one hour massage with Dawn at Simply Massage Therapy in Lawrenceville GA. It was my first massage ever. The question is, would I go back, is it worth the time and money?
Oh yes it definitely was!

You know, I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago and I have been getting better, but
this was a great help. Dawn was very professional (yet personable too) and explained everything she was going to do before she did it.

She does massage also for pregnancy, senior citizens, and medical massage. If you are in the Atlanta metro area, I recommend you check Simply Massage Therapy out! But even if you don't live near here, her site has a lot of information about massage therapy in general so it's worth a click. :)
http://simplymassagetherapy.com/

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.