Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The People at Swingline Staplers are Probably Peeved

Guess what this is.... it's a stapler that doesn't use staples. So is it okay to still call it a stapler?

It works by punching the paper and doing a foldover technique that holds the papers securely together, but without any staples...which makes it safer for children and pets...not to mention, we never need to buy staples or refill a stapler again! (YAY!) I want one, or several.
I just love things that are well - designed.

Maybe we can call it a papler?
"Hey, Bob...can you hand me that papler?"
Hmm.

If you have a suggestion what this should be called, post a comment!

Click on the picture to see this item at UncommonGoods.com

and if you think that's neat, check out these mugs. The Bill of Rights is imprinted on them. As if that wasn't exciting enough (LOL!) when you add your hot drink, you can watch your civil liberties disappear from the mug. My husband says it would be soooo much funnier if it wasn't so close to reality. Would love to hear your comments! Again, click on the picture to see more details.

ps...add yourself to my frappr map!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have heard of these things. I always wanted to see one up close so I could see how it actually works.

Why can't I come up with this kind of stuff and become a millionaire? Sheesh.

DD said...

Because you and I are spending all our so-called 'free' time blogging maybe? LOL!

Have you heard about the invention for a thing that waters the Christmas tree, disguised as a wrapped gift? Has a tube running from it to keep the tree watered. I really don't know why I didn't think of that one.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.