Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Chitika is a new interactive affiliate thing that you can use in your website AND/OR blog - I am new to it, so I'm not sure if there needs to be a sale or if it's just by clicks. I think it's just by clicks.

It is free. I am trying it out. What I like about it is that you can have control over how it looks. You can change the text color and the background colors so it will match in with your site, AND YOU test and set the keywords for it so it will show items you think will do the best. It is free so why not give it a shot if you have a website or a blog?

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT CHITIKA

See it in action in this blog, below right, or in another blog where you can see I have made it appear with pink background to match the blog closely. http://onlineshoppingdiscountcodes.blogspot.com/


No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.