Saturday, April 09, 2005

Recently I read some of my daughters' books: Jacob I have Loved and Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. Although these are written for "ages 9-12," I have to tell you that, if you have never read these, then buy them and read them, I don't care if you are 90 years old, you will really enjoy these. I could go into the subject matter, but it's something you need to discover for yourself. They are life changing books. Here's a link: Katherine Paterson's books

Anne Frank's
The Diary of a Young Girl is also one I recently read that I have always been meaning to read but was waiting for sometime I could 'get around to it.' Well if you are waiting for that time, get around to it now. A very moving and life changing book.

Remember the old adage
to not judge a book by its cover? These books look super boring, but trust me on this okay?!? :)

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.