Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ok, you good people have good reason to wonder why I haven't been posting to my blog, when I usually do so at least daily. Well, I have been really, really, really tired lately.

Actually, exhaustion is more the word I should use!

I found out 'officially' on Friday, that we are expecting a new addition to our family! The doctor also did an ultrasound and confirmed that it is "just" one baby (we have 11 year old twins and an 18 month old ) so I was greatly relieved. I will scan the ultrasound picture and share it here, when I ever get the energy and time to do so...it's really kind of a blob, because it's so early, so you don't really see much in it.

I thought perhaps the intense tiredness had to do with it being more than one baby...whew!
I started taking the prenatal vitamins, and they have helped a little bit, but I am still super tired.
Then when I sleep, I have the weird pregnancy dreams! Sometimes the toddler wakes me up at 1:30 am or 5 am, so that adds to the tiredness as you can imagine.

I will try to get on here more and post...I have been pretty busy getting art done lately.

Darla

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations!!! Don't overdo it. I know that tiredness..I have three kids, too. :D
~L.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.