Monday, January 03, 2005

I didn't write this one, but I love it!


EVERYONE REPEAT THIS WITH ME:

Bill Gates is NOT going to send me money, Victoria's
Secret doesn't know
anything about a gift certificate they're supposed
to send me, and Ford
will not give me a 50% discount even if I HAVE
forwarded my e-mail to more
than 50 people. I will NEVER receive gift
certificates, coupons or freebies
from Coke Cola, Cracker Barrel, or Old Navy if I
send this to 10 people who
don't know who I am anyway.

My phone will not MYSTERIOUSLY ring after I forward
this. There is NO SUCH
THING as an Email tracker, and I am not STUPID
enough to think that someone
will send me $100 for forwarding this to 10 or more
people.

There is no kid with cancer through the "Make a
Wish" program in collecting
anything. He did when he was 7 yrs old. He is now
cancer free and 35 years
old and DOESN'T WANT ANY MORE POSTCARDS, CALLING
CARDS OR GET WELL CARDS!

The government does not have a bill in congress
called 601B (or whatever
they named it this week) that, if passed, will
enable them to charge us 5
cents for every e-mail we send.

There will be NO cool dancing, singing, waving,
colorful flower, character,
or program I will receive immediately after I
forward this. People are just
trying to talk me into doing it to make me look like
a fool.

The American Red Cross will not donate 50 cents to a
certain individual
dying of some never heard of before disease for
every email address I send
this to. The American Red Cross RECEIVES donations,
they don't donate!

And finally, I WILL NOT let others guilt me into
sending things on to my
friends for fear they will think I am not their
friend...or by telling me I
have no conscience or don't believe in JESUS CHRIST.

Now, repeat this until you've memorized it and then
send it along to at
least 5 of your friends before the next full moon or
you will be constipated!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.