Friday, December 17, 2004

So you think you had a bad day?

I have been thinking about the soldiers in Iraq, they are having it very rough, and here I am, sitting in my comfortable home. We can whine about the economy, the jobs, the price of milk or gas - but when it all comes down to it, we have it GOOD.

Here are the pictures from Iraq (and also links to bloggers about Iraq) that you won't see on the nightly news.

Some other links:

AnySoldier.com

BooksForSoldiers.com

Thanks to all the troops. We are thinking of you back home and pray for your safe return. My father is a veteran of WWII (Served on Saipan) and my oldest brother is a Vietnam Vet.
I am praying for the soldiers and their families. We love you guys (and gals!)

Darla


No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.