Friday, December 24, 2004

My DS (Dear Son, age 16 months) woke up crying at around midnight. I thought maybe he might be hungry, since he wouldn't take his cup. I offered a banana. Apparently the smell of the banana helped set him off - he threw up in the kitchen and again in the hallway. He has been running a fever. I think I got a combined total of 2 hours' sleep last night. I have a ton to do, we are going to have 10 people at our house tomorrow (that includes our family). I have a lot of cooking and cleaning to do, and I am running a fever myself. Lots of fun, huh? The girls are fighting a lot, because they had a friend over last night for a sleepover, which also added to my lack of sleep. So they are grumpy and fighting today.

The Martha Stewart Christmas will be left by the wayside this year!

Darla

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.