Friday, December 31, 2004

The last entry of 2004!

Going out to eat Mexican food tonight. My quest is to find a good one. I consider "a good one" to be one with a Health Inspection rating of at least 90%. I have eaten at some of them and then spent the rest of the day in Montezuma's Revenge, so I would love any recommendations for the Atlanta area! So if you know of a really great Mexican restaurant, please post a comment!

I went ahead and started the WLB (Weight Loss Blog). I am already starting to regret I have shared my diet with everyone...that is the part of me that wants to escape the diet and gorge on Little Debbie cakes. I have done pretty well today so far. I had a small bowl of Crispix for breakfast and so far I've avoided the snacking carnage. I've been drinking a lot of water. Adding a little fruit juice to the water makes it a little easier to drink more. Well anyway, the reason for the Weight Loss Blog is so I can share it there and not bore you with it here.

I wonder if I can eat Mexican food without going overboard? I know to avoid the avocado and the refried beans. I think I'll just limit my portions and NOT have soft drink. Ooops there I go, boring you again.

My site is on the PayPal Shops Featured page again. Right now my button is at the bottom but it will move up daily. I am going to get even busier than I am now. I have 4 clients right now. Three of the projects are going to be very challenging, different from things I have done before. Oh I love a challenge! But now to find the time to get it done. One more day of dog watching and I'll have a bit more time.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'd love to get a comment from you so I know someone is reading my dribble!

Darla

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.