Friday, November 19, 2004

Technology has kicked me in the shins again. I sent several emails to clients in the past few days, with art previews attached to them. I thought it was strange that I hadn't heard back yet from them, so I decided to access the earlier emails and re-send. Problem is, the entire 'out' box of the email account is missing. Gone, vamoose, non-existent....history. It's a Eudora email account and it's been acting weird lately. Microsoft wants us to download Service Pack 2, but we had that before and it caused us a host of problems, so we had to remove Service Pack Two. Another problem I'm having is that sites that have a lot of Javascript cause my computer to half-freeze up. It is getting to be a real pain. Luckily I have been able to email those clients again, because I set up a folder for each client with their contact information written on it. So maybe I can get back in business. To have enough income to have someone else handle the durn tecknokolly sure would be nice!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.