Thursday, November 11, 2004

Last night I did the finishing touches on FB's portrait of grandson...I still need to add his name to it. I should be able to do that today. I worked on the portrait of AH's mom. It is a very tiny photo but all we have to work with, because her mother is deceased and while she was alive, she hated having her picture taken. I hate having my picture taken too, but this makes me realize I should have more pictures taken, even if for family history. I am still also working on the bull portrait. There is something about moving the bull's head into a different position that has stumped me. It still doesn't look 'right' to me, something is off. Something about the neck and shoulders? I'll continue to obsess over it until it's right.

I have a new digital camera. I can't even remember the make/name/model. My father in law gave it to me. It also shoots video - actually, maybe it's mainly a video camera and does the digital pics on the side? I haven't even had time to thoroughly examine it or figure it out. My work is hampered because of that and because the scanner hasn't been working. DH re-installed the program for the scanner, so hopefully I will be able to get it to work today. The more I know of technology, the more I like my pencil.

I had a teacher conference yesterday and another one today. Teacher sez: DD2 is a wonderful, artistic kid who can yak too much to her best friend. Gee, I wonder where she got that from?!? ;-)

Darla


No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.