Saturday, October 16, 2004

I did finish the portrait of SP's baby tonight. Awww it is an adorable picture, can't wait until I can share it.
It's one of those portraits that's just so precious that I would like to keep it myself, even though it's not my baby! Now that is a sign that I have it just right!

Met with new client, RP tonight. I will complete the bull portrait for JC as soon as possible and then get right onto RP's portrait. Trying to figure out what is a reasonable deadline for guaranteed Christmas portrait order/commissions. I usually go with November 15th or so...

I am very tired tonight, it's turned cold here - the pilot light is not lit in the furnace (11+ yr old furnace, who knows when it's going to meet its maker) Lighting the pilot light is a job I depend on DH to do. I'm not really much of a match-lighter, so Atlanta doesn't have to worry about me being the serial arsonist. I'm not even a serial votive candle lighter.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.