Thursday, October 14, 2004

I continue to create - I have been doing some florals in colored pencil almost each night.
On a good night, I actually completed two, some impatiens and some lavender lilies. Just some florals that I don't have to think too much...the TV can be on and I can work with my pencils.

Last night I was able to get started on SP's baby's portrait. She is gorgeous and at first I was intimidated by my negative thinking about my skills, but as it went on I could really see the baby's personality coming out in the portrait, and I am well pleased with the initial results. The baby blanket and the baby's hair and her daddy's hand and hair on his forearm (he's cradling her) is going to take some time, but will be well worth it.

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.