Sunday, October 17, 2004

Here is the baby portrait I completed for my client SP. The artwork is 11"x14" but my scanner only scans an 8"x10" area. So there is more 'balance' to the final piece, and it includes more of the father's arm. Lots of arm hair and tiny baby hairs that I drew. Had lots of fun drawing it, down to the baby's tiny eyelashes.
Want to read what my customer had to say? :)

"Thanks Darla,
it looks wonderful!!!! you are just awesome at what you do!
thanks for emailing it to me
Can't wait to see it in person!

and Yes you can use the artwork on your site~ you can use Brianna or Brianna Sue on the name of the photo :)

I would love to be able to show it off there too :) I have other family members I could maybe direct to see it there and hopefully help you advertise your awesome work!
Take care and thanks so much!!! "

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.